BUYING A PROPERTY IN SPAIN
Our team is skilled at helping our clients discover, negotiate, and close on the home of their choice. We listen to your wants and needs, and identify with any non-negotiables to get the best sense for which homes and areas will appeal and be most suited to you.
WHY KUDOS VILLAS?
Extensive Local Knowledge
KUDOS VILLAS are experts in the Costa Blanca, and have an extensive supporting network. With this local knowledge.
Our team will:
- Get you acquainted with all the communities within your price range
- Help you eliminate the areas you are not so fond of
- Focus on the areas you like
- Help you understand the local market conditions, active inventory, and what’s sold most recently
- Get you in to see potential homes as soon as possible
- Record a video tour of the house if you’re unable to attend
Our expert negotiation strategies have helped hundreds of buyers buy their home at the best possible price.
- Advise and guide you with a strong, compelling offer
- Strategise when competing with multiple offers
- Separate your offer from everyone else’s
- Ensure your offer is presented as soon as possible
- Get you your home at the best possible price
Who you choose to represent you is incredibly crucial in this very competitive market. Kudos Villas are proud not only of our reputation among our clients, but also our relationship as a family working closely together which translates to our clients getting the home they want.
- Maintain a small clientele in order to provide the very best service
- Work closely with other agents to broaden opportunities, forming good positive relationships
- Our clients know they are receiving the best possible attention and service
- On average, our clients see less than ten homes before purchasing
WHAT TO EXPECT
Prior to your first appointment, we suggest scheduling a phone consultation. During this call, we will briefly discuss what you are looking for, your current situation, and any other questions or concerns you may have. We are happy to help make an initial overview on what your money can buy so you can be as realistic as possible. If you are wanting to obtain finance, we can discuss the options available, help you be prepared and feel confident prior to meeting with us in person. To schedule an initial phone call, please contact us.
Meeting in Person
We understand that purchasing a home is a major life event and a very personal process, and so with this considered our first meeting is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- What is most important to you
- Areas of interest
- The buying process
- Strategies for successful negotiation
- Current market conditions and what your money will buy
- How to diminish any bumps that may arise
- How we work
The expectations of both parties will also be discussed and our responsibilities to you as the client. By the end of the meeting, it should be clear whether or not both parties are a good fit for each other.
| MARKETING PARTNERS
| BUYER RESOURCES