SELLING A PROPERTY IN SPAIN
Selling your home is a major life event and can be stressful, and in today’s market, is a varied effort. That’s why we take an approach to make it easy for our clients and for us to manage the entire process for them. We will maximize exposure and help you sell your home for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time. Our team are dedicated with no surprises and the least amount of stress.
We are experts with in depth market knowledge of the Costa Blanca.
Our team will:
- Educate you about the recent comparable sales to your home
- Help you understand the local market trends
- Analyze your potential competition
- Teach you the distinction of timing the market
Our team are very much hands on and are available to help in preparing your home for sale and removing all stress from the process.
- Make recommendations of the most essential updates and repairs that will maximize your home’s value
- Obtain estimates from trusted and professional vendors in our network if required
- Help coordinate and manage any work to be carried out
Our strategic marketing plan is designed to feature the highlights of your home and its location to encourage buyers to visit with their agent or via private viewing.
- Position your home to reach the widest pool of buyers through targeted online campaigns and print advertising
- Market your home internationally using a number of property portals
- Market your home through most social media networks
Negotiation skills are the most overlooked aspect when choosing an agent.
- Negotiate the highest possible price for you
- Help you feel comfortable with during negotiation process.
- Ensure we negotiate the most attractive contract terms based on your goals and timing
The reputation and professionalism of the agent you select is very important to help you achieve the highest price for your property. Kudos Villas are proud of the excellent reputation we uphold. We believe that an agent’s reputation — and their reputation for integrity — significantly impacts the success of a real estate transaction.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In order to make your marketing consultation as valuable and efficient as possible for you, we suggest scheduling a phone consultation first. During this call, we will briefly understand your thoughts, plans, and expectations, and get a sense of the current condition and layout of your home. We will also happily answer any other questions or concerns you may have about the sales and marketing process. This will help us best prepare for the assessment and consultation at your home.
We understand that purchasing a home is a major life event and a very personal process, and so with this considered our first meeting is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- What is most important to you
- Areas of interest
- The buying process
- Strategies for successful negotiation
- Current market conditions and what your money will buy
- How to diminish any bumps that may arise
- How we work
The expectations of both parties will also be discussed and our responsibilities to you as the client. By the end of the meeting, it should be clear whether or not both parties are a good fit for each other.
| MARKETING PARTNERS
| SELLERS RESOURCES