- Air conditioning – with temperatures often soaring to over 40 degrees throughout July and August you are gonna need to keep cool, particularly of an evening.
- Balcony / Terrace / Garden – Let’s face it, we are all here to enjoy the consistent gorgeous sunshine and whilst we can enjoy morning coffee for as little as 1€ and a 3 course meal for just 10€ sometimes it’s nice to sit in your own private haven and watch the world go by.
- Swimming pool – Well that’s just obvious!
- Parking – Many villas have private driveways with electronic access but it may surprise you to learn that many purpose built apartment blocks have designated underground parking with lift access to your door…say goodbye to struggling with shopping bags on your way home from La Zenia Boulevard (did we mention the sales are on?!).
- Large windows / stunning views – Something to look at while you put the world to rights and drink lots of Cava (yes, forget prosecco it’s 2018).
Like Us On Facebook
wind: 2m/s W
H 11 • L 7
Weather from OpenWeatherMap