Get ahead of the game to make searching for your dream home really worthwhile.
VIEWING TRIPS TO THE COSTA BLANCA
Kudos Villas can help suggest the most effective way of carrying out your visit to find your ideal property. We know how difficult it can be to find the Spanish property of your dreams and when the duration time of a visit can be limited it is important to get the search right and be efficient with time to get the most out of it. It can take hours of searching and unless you know the areas and developments available it is highly likely that you will only be scratching the surface and therefore restricting your options and opportunities.
We take your instructions from the type of property you are looking for, the budget and the location. This information enables us to source a good range of properties that match your criteria for you to view when you arrive.
POINTS TO CONSIDER
- Try to avoid booking your viewing trips during the school holidays and half-terms. It will be easier, cheaper and less busy during off peak periods. The main benefit for viewing during these times is that fewer properties are let to holidaymakers making access for viewings far easier to organise.
- Once you have chosen your resort or area, choose Kudos Villas to help organise your trip. We will be able to help plan a schedule, offer to find you accommodation/hotel in the area, collect you from the airport, drive you around, even take you to dinner!
- Take plenty of photos and video clips along the way. Also combined with the use of Google Maps for an overview of the locations and distances to the beach, airports and amenities this will all help in the decision making once you return home.
- If the right property is found a reservation deposit will be required. It is quite normal for this to happen during a viewing trip so it is important to be prepared and to have as many things organised prior to completion and before flying home. For example, it is common for buyers to have appointed a power of attorney through a local lawyer, opened a local bank account and started the application for a tax identification number (NIE). Kudos Villas can guide and help you with all of these things.
- Consider speaking with our currency specialist Moneycorp before your viewing trip or alternatively meet our Representative whilst here. Ideally, if you have an account set up prior to your arrival you can exchange and transfer currency at short notice. Using Currencies Direct for all of these transfers will ensure you get a competitive exchange rate and your foreign currency is transferred quickly and safely to the appropriate foreign bank account. They also have solutions that help minimise clients’ exposure to exchange rate fluctuation during the purchase process, which brings peace of mind and allows clients to budget more effectively. They make overseas money transfers simple for you – they do not charge any fees, and you could make a significant saving compared to your bank.
| LATEST NEWS & BLOG POSTS